SUPER POWERFUL SHARED WEB HOSTING
WORDPRESS MULTISITE FRIENDLY
WILDCARD DNS - 1024 PHP RAM - MYSQL MARIA DB 10+ INNODB - X2 SSD RAID 1 MIRRORING
ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF SUITE 300 RACK VIEW IN SEATTLE
CLEAN MODERN ORGANIZED FACILITIES
INTEL XEON PROCESSORS RUNNING ON SSD RAID 1 MIRROR DRIVES
ACTUAL FOOTAGE FROM INSIDE GERMANY DATA CENTER
RELIABLE DEDICATED SERVERS AVAILABLE
ADOPTION OF IPv6 TO IPv4 BRIDGING
ACTUAL FOOTAGE FROM INSIDE GERMANY DATA CENTER
VPS's COME WITH WHM/CPANEL
READY TO RAMP ON YOUR SITES AS YOU SEE FIT
WPMU Hosting by AECNU
Powerful Web Hosting For Your Business or Personal needs.
WHY CHOOSE WPMU HOSTING?
Post switching to all SSD RAID 1 based servers - we are finally achieving reliability and performance on a scale we have become proud to know and we have worked hard to accomplish.
The first few years were full of challenges as we had experienced growth and issues on a scale that was unexpected to say the least.
All those experiences have brought us to the much smoother and reliable hosting company we have become today.
We will not forget those clients who helped get us where we are today with special thanks working with us as well as staying with us over the years.
WHO WE ARE
AECNU WPMU Hosting specializing in feeding resource intensive CMS applications like WordPress MultiSite environments, OS Commerce and other CMS environments since 2012.
Hosting client created web sites and while creating an environment the novice user can master in a short amount of time having a fully functioning web site with modern flare and appearance.
AECNU Computers and Internet owned and operated by Joseph Anderson since 1993 when starting with a Computer Store. Hosting many happy clients via the Internet since 1998.
SOME WPMU HOSTING FEATURES
Things that make a difference
SSD RAID 1 STORAGE
Fast high performance SSD Drives X2 in RAID 1 mirror offering high redundancy in the event of drive failure.
LOTS OF PHP RAM FOR YOUR APPLICATION(S)
We have our php RAM natively set to 1024 so there is lots of memory for hungry applications.
MORE GREAT FEATURES
Not limited to but including wildcard DNS, Domain Mapping and FREE SSL via Let's Encrypt in every cPanel
MEET OUR TEAM
Meet the core team responsible for day to day service and operations
OUR WEB HOSTING PACKAGES
Please choose a category to be redirected to that specific class selection
- 1 GB X2 SSD RAID 1 Space
- 4 GB Monthly Bandwidth
- cPanel included
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited Add On Domains
- 25 GB X2 SSD RAID 1 Space
- 700 GB Monthly Bandwidth
- WHM/cPanel included
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited cPanel accounts
- 2 TB Hard Disk Drive
- 30 TB Monthly Bandwidth
- Control Panel Optional/Additional
- 16 GB RAM - Dual Xeon 5420's
- 4 Dedicated IP's
OUR WEB HOSTING PLATFORM
The below items are applicable to all shared hosting including VPS/Reseller accounts.
ONLY Intel Xeon processors using 2 SSD drives in a hardware RAID 1 array for maximum redundancy in the event of drive failure.
CentOS 6+/7+ with Cloud Linux, cPanel selectable php versions of 4.4 - 7.0 native PHP 5.4.45, MySQL Maria DB 10.01, SNI enabled
Wildcard DNS, FREE SSL Certificates via Let's Encrypt in cPanel, 1024 MB PHP RAM believed to be the highest in the industry.
Full Hosting account control using WHM/cPanel as applicable
Using one of the most common and well documented hosting/server control panels in the industry ... WHM/cPanel is our preferred choice for server and hosting account control.
WHM is perfect for client control of our VPS/Reseller accounts having the ability to create cPanel accounts with unique user name/password combinations and access to the applicable cPanel account.
For most clients cPanel is where the magic happens where one can set the php version, create MySQL databases, issue FREE SSL certificates for said sites domain(s) and many other functions as well.
cPanel support and documentation are plentiful online in our own knowledge base as a place to start and of course YouTube reporting over 231,000+ videos on cPanel topics.
Being a leader in the control panel for servers world - cPanel tutorials are included with many tutorials on installing scripts and even installing WordPress itself ... many done in cPanel.
LATEST NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- WordPress Backup plugins, Infinite WP plus absolute truth September 28, 2016Ongoing discussion between a WPMU Hosting client and Joe regarding WordPress backup plugins, Infinite WP plus other truths. We have replaced the clients name with “Bob” and spelled it backwards so that nobody knows who we are referring to. Greetings boB 🙂 Thank you for letting me know about your guide/article and from your description […]aecnu
- WordPress Backup Plugin on WPMU Hosting – Why? September 26, 2016Why would anyone want to use a WordPress backup plugin on a cPanel host that does and/or allows backups without additional charge? Lets see the procedure using a plugin … 1) First of course there is the initial WordPress installation 2) Plugin installation and configuration 3) Then of course the plugin most likely does the […]aecnu
- Building a kick butt WordPress MultiSite from the ground up July 11, 2016Here we are going to build a kick butt multifunctional multipurpose WordPress MultiSite from the ground up that utilizes Domain Mapping for TLD’s, optional SSL (Using Let’s Encrypt within all shared hosting packages cPanel for mapped domains to include basic settings and features.) Note: at the time of this tutorial the current version of WordPress […]aecnu
- Competitor outage – Google down! January 8, 2016Our report regarding outages brings to attention those with seemingly infinite resources and personnel to deal with the systems … how do they compare? The mighty Google – outages that make our outages including Kansas City data center issues seem virtually like no outages – one 30 hours and a total of 15 outages in […]aecnu
- SpamRats Review – the worst of the RBL’s? January 1, 2016Having been in the hosting business since 1998, we have run into our share of RBL lists and in all these years we have never run into an RBL list like SpamRats – trying to deal with is unbelievably ridiculous in a negative way of course. UPDATE: We are certainly not the only ones victimized […]aecnu
- Easy Start DIY WebSite Designs and backup software September 1, 2016Easy Start DIY WebSite Designs - website sales with pre-populated content. FREE MultiSite Backup and Cloning plugin in the client area --> support--> downloads - you should see the plugin there for easy download.Have a GREAT day!
- Two new services - Backup Servers and Infinite WP installations August 27, 2016In the last week we added two brand new services to our offering here at WPMU Hosting with the first being a line of high capacity backups servers/VPS's starting at $20 a month.Next we added Infinite WP Installations for $3.95 a month and domain name optional and free providing your own domain name ~or~ registering […]
- CloudFlare Error 524 issue resolved for Client Area August 11, 2016Greetings Clients :-)Some clients were experiencing what is commonly known to be a CloudFlare error 524 when trying to enter the client area - the error message indicating that CloudFlare was not able to connect to our server yet if visiting the front end they were able to navigate the site without issue.To make a […]
- Emergency Update: Let’s Encrypt for cPanel July 15, 2016Issue We identified an issue with the Let’s Encrypt for cPanel plugin which has resulted in certificate issuing and renewal ceasing to function. This is due to a change that was made in Boulder (Let's Encrypt's ACME server) in the last 24 hours. Impact The impact of this issue is the plugin is sometimes unable […]
- Massive software updates and performance tweaks completed July 9, 2016This past week starting Thursday night marching through today 07-09-2016 we spent tweaking server software and performance.MySQL 10.0.26-MariaDB performance/configuration tweakingPHP tweaks: max_input_vars from 1000 to 5000max_execution_time = 600max_input_time = 300Imagick configuration updateMemcached configuration updateTested updating php version to 5.5 or 5.6 and our WHMCS installation immediately went into cardiac arrest both times ... needless to […]