SUPER POWERFUL SHARED WEB HOSTING
WORDPRESS MULTISITE FRIENDLY
WILDCARD DNS - 1024 PHP RAM - MYSQL MARIA DB 10+ INNODB - Solid State Drives
ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF SUITE 300 RACK VIEW IN SEATTLE
CLEAN MODERN ORGANIZED FACILITIES
INTEL XEON PROCESSORS RUNNING ON SSD DRIVES
ACTUAL FOOTAGE FROM INSIDE GERMANY DATA CENTER
RELIABLE DEDICATED SERVERS AVAILABLE
ADOPTION OF IPv6 TO IPv4 BRIDGING
ACTUAL FOOTAGE FROM INSIDE GERMANY DATA CENTER
VPS's COME WITH WHM/CPANEL
READY TO RAMP ON YOUR SITES AS YOU SEE FIT
WPMU Hosting by AECNU
Powerful Web Hosting For Your Business or Personal needs.
WHY CHOOSE WPMU HOSTING?
Post switching to all SSD RAID 1 based servers - we are finally achieving reliability and performance on a scale we have become proud to know and we have worked hard to accomplish.
The first few years were full of challenges as we had experienced growth and issues on a scale that was unexpected to say the least.
All those experiences have brought us to the much smoother and reliable hosting company we have become today.
We will not forget those clients who helped get us where we are today with special thanks working with us as well as staying with us over the years.
WHO WE ARE
AECNU WPMU Hosting specializing in feeding resource intensive CMS applications like WordPress MultiSite environments, OS Commerce and other CMS environments since 2012.
Hosting client created web sites and while creating an environment the novice user can master in a short amount of time having a fully functioning web site with modern flare and appearance.
AECNU Computers and Internet owned and operated by Joseph Anderson since 1993 when starting with a Computer Store. Hosting many happy clients via the Internet since 1998.
SOME WPMU HOSTING FEATURES
Things that make a difference
SSD RAID 1 STORAGE
Fast high performance SSD Drives X2 in RAID 1 mirror offering high redundancy in the event of drive failure.
LOTS OF PHP RAM FOR YOUR APPLICATION(S)
We have our php RAM natively set to 1024 so there is lots of memory for hungry applications.
MORE GREAT FEATURES
Not limited to but including wildcard DNS, Domain Mapping and FREE SSL via Let's Encrypt in every cPanel
MEET OUR TEAM
Meet the core team responsible for day to day service and operations
OUR WEB HOSTING PACKAGES
Please choose a category to be redirected to that specific class selection
- 1 GB X2 SSD RAID 1 Space
- 4 GB Monthly Bandwidth
- cPanel included
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited Add On Domains
- 25 GB X2 SSD RAID 1 Space
- 700 GB Monthly Bandwidth
- WHM/cPanel included
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited cPanel accounts
- 2 TB Hard Disk Drive
- 30 TB Monthly Bandwidth
- Control Panel Optional/Additional
- 16 GB RAM - Dual Xeon 5420's
- 4 Dedicated IP's
OUR WEB HOSTING PLATFORM
The below items are applicable to all shared hosting including VPS/Reseller accounts.
ONLY Intel Xeon processors using 2 SSD drives in a hardware RAID 1 array for maximum redundancy in the event of drive failure.
CentOS 6+/7+ with Cloud Linux, cPanel selectable php versions of 4.4 - 7.0 native PHP 5.4.45, MySQL Maria DB 10.01, SNI enabled
Wildcard DNS, FREE SSL Certificates via Let's Encrypt in cPanel, 1024 MB PHP RAM believed to be the highest in the industry.
Full Hosting account control using WHM/cPanel as applicable
Using one of the most common and well documented hosting/server control panels in the industry ... WHM/cPanel is our preferred choice for server and hosting account control.
WHM is perfect for client control of our VPS/Reseller accounts having the ability to create cPanel accounts with unique user name/password combinations and access to the applicable cPanel account.
For most clients cPanel is where the magic happens where one can set the php version, create MySQL databases, issue FREE SSL certificates for said sites domain(s) and many other functions as well.
cPanel support and documentation are plentiful online in our own knowledge base as a place to start and of course YouTube reporting over 231,000+ videos on cPanel topics.
Being a leader in the control panel for servers world - cPanel tutorials are included with many tutorials on installing scripts and even installing WordPress itself ... many done in cPanel.
LATEST NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Sending Email Woes – The good, the bad, and the ugly February 16, 2017When it comes to email – there is no shortage of disappointment both on spam and delivery rates for many reasons which we will dig into in this article to include some solutions as well. We will start with the ultimate in stupidity – what people mark as spam getting many innocent folks IP’s and […]aecnu
- WordPress MultiSite DNS Structuring with SSL Case Study January 26, 2017In this case study the clients identity “Bob” will be spelled backwards “boB” so nobody will know to whom we are referring … coming right into an ongoing discussion regarding DNS, “A” records, MultiSites and SSL Certificate provisioning … Part of the answer is indeed boB no longer has a dedicated IP as he added […]aecnu
- WordPress Backup plugins, Infinite WP plus absolute truth September 28, 2016Ongoing discussion between a WPMU Hosting client and Joe regarding WordPress backup plugins, Infinite WP plus other truths. We have replaced the clients name with “Bob” and spelled it backwards so that nobody knows who we are referring to. Greetings boB 🙂 Thank you for letting me know about your guide/article and from your description […]aecnu
- WordPress Backup Plugin on WPMU Hosting – Why? September 26, 2016Why would anyone want to use a WordPress backup plugin on a cPanel host that does and/or allows backups without additional charge? Lets see the procedure using a plugin … 1) First of course there is the initial WordPress installation 2) Plugin installation and configuration 3) Then of course the plugin most likely does the […]aecnu
- Building a kick butt WordPress MultiSite from the ground up July 11, 2016Here we are going to build a kick butt multifunctional multipurpose WordPress MultiSite from the ground up that utilizes Domain Mapping for TLD’s, optional SSL (Using Let’s Encrypt within all shared hosting packages cPanel for mapped domains to include basic settings and features.) Note: at the time of this tutorial the current version of WordPress […]aecnu
- Cloudflare parser bug and its impact February 24, 2017Posted today at 12:21 Dear Cloudflare Customer: Thursday afternoon, we published a blog post describing a memory leak caused by a serious bug that impacted Cloudflare's systems. If you haven't yet, I encourage you to read that post on the bug: https://blog.cloudflare.com/incident-report-on-memory-leak-caused-by-cloudflare-parser-bug/ While we resolved the bug within hours of it being reported to us, […]
- New Security Feature "File Protect" February 19, 2017L4 team update:New cPanel installs now default with "File Protect" on:====https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/62+Release+Notes#id-62ReleaseNotes-EnableFileProtectwithApachehttps://documentation.cpanel.net/display/EA/Apache+Module%3A+FileProtectUse the FileProtect option in EasyApache to protect each user account's public_html and each addon domain's DocumentRoot directory. The /scripts/enablefileprotect script changes the permissions of each user's public_html directory and each addon domain's DocumentRoot directory so that only Apache and the user may view its […]
- cPanel version 62 - Reseller accounts change their ownership back to root by themselves February 9, 2017Seeing this issue first hand and almost certain that I must be losing my mind as I make the change and then it changes itself after some time - Reseller accounts changing their ownership back to root by themselves - I decided to do a sanity check and submit a ticket with cPanel and here […]
- cPanel version 62 - Horde Webmail Client Email Error Message - Only RSET accepted now February 6, 2017Thank you for letting us know and with the clues you supplied I was able to figure it out right away ... not the cure but the issue and indeed I was correct it is from the recent WHM/cPanel update https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/horde-unable-to-send-an-email-with-an-attachment-over-1mb.590239/ and WHM/cPanel themselves have an open ticket on the issue Internal case CPANEL-10763 is […]
- Let's Encrypt renewal and installation failure 01/08/2017 January 9, 2017After a recent WHM/cPanel update our Let's Encrypt SSL plugin ( third party custom plugin ) on 01-08-2017 started sending emails to those clients who's SSL certificates were to be renewed that the renewal failed. We found that the email was in fact incorrect as the certificates were in fact inssued and installed. Furthermore, those […]